Women want to get bigger and wider hips, but they are unable to understand how to get them. Now, you might have heard about the butt and hips implants that many women tend to opt for. These implants are considered to be an easy way for most people to get their body sculpted just the way they want it, but it needs to be said that if the process isn’t done properly, these implants could cause a lot of trouble.
The hips and thighs contain several large muscles in the lower body, such as the glutes, quadriceps and hamstrings. When these areas are excessively lean, you are not in physical danger, but you might feel self-conscious. Boosting your size will not only give you back confidence, but it will also give you more strength to play sports and perform daily functions. To do this the natural way, perform key exercises and make a couple changes to your diet.
- Increase your calorie intake with healthy foods.Gaining weight in a nutritious manner can help you to keep your health in check and ward off dangerous medical conditions, such as high blood pressure and type 2 diabetes. Add foods to your eating plan that contain healthy fats, such as peanut butter, olive oil and avocados. One pound of body weight is equivalent to 3500 calories; to gain 1 pound per week, add enough calories to your diet that you have a calorie surplus (taking in more calories than you burn) of 500 calories per day.
- Warm up for five to 10 minutes before stressing your muscles with resistance training; working cold muscles can lead to injuries. Perform light to moderately cardio activity, such as jumping jacks, jumping rope, brisk walking or jogging.
- Perform the lying hip abduction to add muscle and definition to your hips. Lie on your right side on the floor with your left hip and ankle stacked over the right. Support your head with your right hand. Choose a dumbbell that weighs approximately 5 to 8 pounds; hold the dumbbell tightly against the thigh of your upper left leg — as far down the leg as possible — with your left hand. Engage your abdominal muscles and glutes and lift your left leg as high into the air as possible while keeping the dumbbell firmly secured to your thigh. Hold the lift for one count and then lower the left leg back to the starting position. Repeat for eight to 12 repetitions and then switch legs. Complete three sets on each leg.
- Enhance your hips with side lunges. Choose a pair of dumbbells that will allow you to complete eight to 12 repetitions with proper form. Stand upright with your feet shoulder-width apart. Lift your left leg and push it directly out to the side, by approximately 2 to 3 feet. Place the left foot on the ground and bend your left knee until your upper thigh is parallel to the floor. Hold for one count and then push off the ground with your left foot, bringing your leg back to the starting position. Repeat for eight to 12 repetitions and then switch legs. Complete three sets on each leg.
- Maintain mobility in your hips by stretching after your training session. Sit on the floor and extend your legs out in front of you. Bend your right knee and bring the bottom of your right foot to your inner left thigh. Bend forward at the hips and bring your torso to your left thigh. Hold the stretch for 30 seconds and then repeat on the other side.
- Eat Healthy Fats to Get Bigger Hips
As we have so far emphasized, gaining fats is an important part of your hip building process especially if you were all bones before. However this does not suggest that you go about eating all fatty foods you can find around.
For a nice curvaceous looking hips, all the fats you will be taking in has to be healthy which means all animal fats are off the list. Coconut butter which helps in reducing waist size should be taken in place of regular butter.
Other fats which can help in getting your desired fat level while keeping your waist and hips perfectly intact include coconut butter, olive oil, avocados, fish oil and nuts.
- Eat Proteins to Get Bigger Hips
Protein is the primary building block of the muscles and if your aim is getting bigger hips taking in adequate amount of protein is a good idea. A good amino acid configuration in tour diet is an important factor to be put into consideration as helps in quick absorption and aids directly in muscle building. To get a healthier body fat percentage you should consider adding more protein to your diet.
In this case eating more lean meat is advised but jot the regular fat rich meat which can make you overweight with high cholesterol levels. Fishes such as god is also rich in protein and healthy data. Eggs also are a great source of protein.
Some plant based proteins like soy are also advisable to be consumed at this time especially for women since they supply phytoestrogens that boost estrogen level which help trigger targeted fat storage and enhance your curves.
Best proteins for growing bigger hips include fish, soy, eggs, milk, diary products, chicken and nuts.
- Eat Green vegetables for Wider Hips
Green leafy vegetables are primary sources of vitamins and minerals to the body which are not only vital but offer q high dose of dietary fibers which maintains the digestive health and promotes better absorption of nutrients.
Including green veggies in your diet in proper amount even if they are not directly contributing to it is a necessary pre-condition doe getting bigger curvier hips..
- Squats for Wider Hips
Asides increasing hip size, squats are also efficient in toning up your thigh muscles. Squats are reputable for being the best exercise for wider hips. They target your inner and outer hips, promoting muscle growth in those areas.
You can try different types of squats like
- The dumbbell squats
This involves standing with your feet slightly wider than your shoulder width while holding the dumbbells down at your sides.
With your palms facing in. Then lower yourself down by bending your knees and stop when your thighs are parallel to the floor. Rise back to the standing position. Keep you abs tight throughout to stabilize your spine.
- Split leg squats
To do this type of squats you need to stand in front of a height bench.
Hold a padded body or bar or barbell across the top of your back then lift your tight leg behind your body while placing the top of your right foot flat on the bench.
Stop when your thighs are parallel to the floor and rise back up. Repeat for a set of reps and switch sides.
- Side Lying Hip Abduction Exercise for Bigger Hips
To perform this exercise, start by lying on your side on a mat or on the floor with your legs stretched out straight away from your body.
You can choose to bend your bend your lower arms and place it under your head for support. You should try to align your hips and shoulder vertically to the floor.
Gently now raise the upper leg off tour lower leg while keeping your knees straight and feet in a neutral position. Continue holding this position until your hips begin to tilt and waist collapses into the other leg on the floor or when you begin to feel tension develop in your lower back.
The next stage known as the downward phase requires you to return your legs to the starting position in a slow controlled manner. After completing a set you can roll over and repeat with the other leg.
Do not raise your legs too high (beyond 45 degrees) as any movement beyond that point would involve movement of the entire hip.